Farrar Corporation is always looking for skilled workers to join our team. From quality iron casting jobs to precision CNC machining, from our cutting-edge pattern shop to our expert assembly center, our company provides numerous opportunities for metalworking professionals to master their trades.
If you’re looking to start a career with one of the finest American foundries and machine shops in the industry, contact us to discuss the job opportunities available at Farrar Corporation.
Consider these rewarding job opportunities at Farrar Corporation:
CNC programmers are responsible for the precision operation of Farrar Corporation’s cutting-edge 5-axis machining center. Our CNC programmers collaborate with our manufacturing engineer to produce efficient CNC programing and program optimization solutions. Our required qualifications include:
- At least 3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- At least 5 years of experience in CNC programming with G-Code
- At least 3 years of working experience with MasterCAM and/or Esprit
- Mill Turning Experience
CNC Machine Operator
CNC machine operators are responsible for running a variety of CNC machines while helping to maximize the productivity of our organization. Our CNC machine operators regularly perform quality checks and monitor machine output while producing quality finished parts. If you are a skilled CNC Operator with at least 2 years of experience working for a manufacturing business, we encourage you to consider a rewarding career with Farrar Corporation.
- Entry level positions available
- Opportunities available in both Norwich, KS and Manhattan, KS
- At least 2 to 5 years of experience as a CNC machine operator.
- Experience in operating 5-axis machining centers considered a plus
- Familiarity with Okuma and Mori Seiki mills/lathes a plus, but not required.
Farrar Corporation is always on the lookout for hard-working general laborers to join our company. Whether you have prior general labor experience in foundry work or you’re looking to get your foot in the door of the manufacturing industry, the Farrar family welcomes you with competitive benefits and an exceptional work environment.
Some of the duties and benefits of our general laborer position include:
- Lifting castings weighing about 25 pounds
- Accurately completing required paperwork and quality checks
- Flexible in operating multiple machines
- Manufacturing background preferred
- Competitive starting wage
- 10 hour Days & Night shift positions available
What Does the Farrar Family Say About Working for Our Company?
“Farrar is a family oriented company and treats every employee as such. There are new learning opportunities every day. Farrar is a big company with lots of employees but the CEO and VPs know the floor workers’ names and ask how their family and kids are doing. You don’t see that in a lot of companies.”
“Farrar has allowed me the opportunity to grow on both a personal and professional level. It gives me a great sense of satisfaction to know that our quality products are being used by many well-known manufacturers throughout the world.”
“The biggest reason I have stayed at Farrar is that family comes first here. If I hadn’t been able to attend my children’s activities, I would have looked for a company that made this a highlight. The second reason is benefits. Farrar could be better/worse than others, but I appreciate the company-paid benefits coupled with the biggest share of medical premiums covered.”